Scissor-tailed Flycatchers

THE SCISSOR-TAILS HAVE FLEDGED!
Anne and I just got back from locating the three fledglings. They were
in the largest Oak at the front of the cemetery. They were being fed by
both parents. During 20 minutes of observation the adults did not feed
young in any other place in the tree except where we saw the three young
tightly packed on a single branch.  When both parents and the young flew
to another tree we observed only three young in flight.
We think they fledged on Monday the 24th.
--
Blayne & Anne Olsen
Monroe, NC

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus for Trellis]