Binocular Repair-Redlich's

Attn.   Anne Lurie and other interested birders:

I have used Mr. Redlich for years and years.  Not because he can't fix
binoculars well, but I am a bit hard on them, and in particular there was a
Leica model I bought once that was vulnerable to bumps.

He used to have a showroom in Falls Church, Va., in the greater Wash. DC
area and then retired to NC just a few years ago where he does repairs and
parts.  I lived over 30 years in the DC area so I frequented his shop many
times, and have used his mail services since then.

 I would call him before packing up your binocs just to be sure he can do
what you want.  His number is 910-270-1602, and here's his address:   501
Hughes Rd. Hampstead, NC 28443.

You might be interested to know that his reputation was so good that many
shops you might have thought were fixing your damaged optical equipment were
actually sending them to him for repair.

So, yes, I can highly recommend him.

Good Birding,
Mary McDavit