Triangle (NC) bird checklist - new version out

I took advantage of the miserable weather last weekend to update the Chapel
Hill Bird Club weekly frequency checklist.  I entered over 700 sightings
since the last update (end of 1996), most of them from Carolinabirds, and
incorporated results from the local Christmas and Spring Bird Counts, and
especially the Chatham County Fall Bird Count.

Changes are in red, so you call quickly tell what's different.  (I'll remove
the red after a month or so.) The URL for the new version is:

http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/chbc/trichk2000.pdf

The old version is still up temporarily for comparison:

http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/chbc/trichk.pdf

You need the free program Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.  To get
a copy, go to http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html

Hope you all find it useful!

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                w 919-660-7423
cwcook@duke.edu                       h 919-967-5446