FBC Field Trip

The Foothills Bird Club will be having a field trip this Saturday,  February
19.  We will be covering Catawba County  with stops at various boat accesses
on the lakes  looking for waterfowl.  Then we will go to a few parks hoping
to find Snipe and we will also head to the southwestern part of the county
to look for Pipits, Horned Lark, and Loggerhead Shrikes.  We will meet at
Arby's on Hwy. 321 in Hickory at 8:00 am.  Hope to see some of you there!!!

Dwayne & Lori Martin
Foothills Bird Club
Claremont, NC
dlmartin@twave.net