Questions

I have a couple questions regarding "countables" for the GBBC this weekend.
Do you count flyovers?  What about "heard only"?  If I have a list that I
kept Friday at work do I enter that as a separate list from the one I kept at
home?  How or do I list birds seen in a different neighborhood that I
happened to be driving through?   If flyovers are countable, where would I
enter a great blue heron that flew in front of me in my neighborhood on my
way home from work Friday?

Thanks to anyone who answers.

Dianne Smith
Durham, NC