Re: more bionocular input

> Like Len, I bought the Bausch and Lomb 10x42 Elites...
> I love the B&L Elites. They feel great in my hands, which are relatively
> small. And the optics are supurb. Although relatively heavy, they are
> lighter than some other excellent optics, and I got accustomed to the
extra
> weight in no time...

I got the B&L 10x42 Elites myself back in the fall.  They are simply
amazing.  Best optics I've ever used.  They pretty much revitalized my
birding life.  I have had them for months now, and yet I still look forward
to going out in the field because they are such a pleasure to use.  It is a
sensual pleasure to hold and use these things.  There may be better
binoculars out there, but if so, I haven't used whatever they might be.

Seth Williamson
Floyd, VA