Little River Waterfowl impoundments

Folks,

I tried a new area around Fall`s Lake today. Around 11 am I walked in
about 2 miles on a trail along Old Oxford Hwy about a mile west of
Penny`s Bend. I saw and heard these species: Solitary Vireo, White-eyed
Vireo, Pine Warbler. Northern Parula(tons), Ovenbird, Hooded Warbler,
Yellowthroated Warbler, L Waterthrush and Common Yellowthroat. Also I
came accross an area with hundreds of Gold Finches in the trees, it was
deafening they were so loud. Imagine if I`d gotten an early
start........

Finally my first yard migrant warbler too an Ovenbird.

Randy Emmitt
Rougemont, NC
www,rlephoto.com