Fwd: Hilton Pond on TV 6/6/00

I just got word from WCCB-TV (Fox 18) that the Hilton Pond segment
probably has been bumped for tonight (6 May)and more likely will air
either Wednesday or Thursday night at 10 pm.

Please pardon the inconvenience.

BILL

*********

--
**********

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
1432 DeVinney Road
York, South Carolina 29745
USA

e-mail: <hilton@hiltonpond.org>

Voice: (803) 684-5852

eFax: (503) 218-0845

Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History is a 501(c)(3)
non-profit research and education organization, so all in-kind or
monetary gifts to Operation RubyThroat and the Center are
tax-deductible. Please visit our websites:

Hilton Pond:  <http://www.hiltonpond.org>

Operation RubyThroat:  <http://www.rubythroat.org>

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."

						BHjr.