Hello Friends...

Hello,

I live in Durham, NC. I have had a terrible time trying to get mental health
care for my child even though she qualifies for aid. I talk about it at a
webpage I made (the link is below). Even if you live no where near me, if you
hate to see children being undervalued and mistreated, please take a moment
to read my page. If this information upsets you perhaps you could Email one
of the officials I name and tell them that children should be given care when
they need it.
Thank you,
Otto

      <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/ottojr68/page1.html">http://hometown.ao
l.com/ottojr68/page1.html</A>

I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience. If it is just ignore this email and no
others will follow. Thanks...