Re: Whooping Crane

This Whooping Crane is not a wild, countable bird, though it would be fun
to see!  "The bird at Chuckey, TN is an adult female, about 5 to 6 years
of age.  She had been raised in captivity in Wisconsin by the
International Crane Foundation and released in central Florida at
Kissimme." (from one of Wallace Coffey's messages).  You can read all the
messages about it on TN-BIRD at
http://list.audubon.org/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A1=ind0011&L=tn-bird

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu