Taxonomy order

Pardon one of my senior moments, but I thought the taxonomy order in
checklist changed a while back so that they began with Grebes instead of
Loons and ended with Bobolinks rather than House sparrows with other
internal rearrangements.

I have been updating my AviSys Birding software with the new 2001
Clements' 5th edition Taxonomy of Birds of the World and it has
converted my files back to the old order, Loons to House sparrows. Jerry
Blinn the creator doesn't understand what I am talking about.

Does anyone out there have a current Grebes to Bobolinks ABA area
checklist that they could e mail me or do you know of a site that I
could download one from. Also if my CRS (can't remember s___) has
progressed to full blown Alzheimer's let me know that, too.

Buddy Garrett
medxam@onslowonline.net
Jacksonville, NC