High tide at Fort Fisher

Here is a tide schedule for Wilmington area. Yuck

I have heard from 3 sources concerning the potential difficulties
traversing this area at high tide, especially with the full moon and
offshore storm.

If this table is accurate for Fort Fisher I will wait until the water
recedes before driving the beach. This will mean after 12 noon.

I have decided to arrive as early as possible (9am) and remain in the area
until dark.

I do not have any definite passengers for the trip down, as many folks are
planning a shorter visit.  If you are in the Triangle and want to take a
day long trip, let me know.

Brian

Brian T. Murphy   www.mindspring.com/~brmurphy
Science Dept.