HBSP on 16 Nov 2002

Hi C-Birders,

On Saturday, 16 Nov 2002 members of the Columbia Audubon Society visited
Huntington Beach State Park, Georgetown County, SC. The best birds we saw
were the Long-tailed Ducks (memtioned in other posts to this forum) and a
Henslow's Sparrow. Caroline Eastman and I studied a Henslow's Sparrow for
about 5 minutes as it feed in the grass along the carriage trail. What a
treat it was to study this elusive species.

Here is our bird list for the park on 16 Nov 2002:

Common Loon
PIed-billed Grebe
Northern Gannet
Brown Pelican