Chapel Hill outing Sat.am.

C.Fox of WildBird Center is out of town this weekend and asked if I would lead her scheduled bird walk Sat.am. My plan (subject to change) is to show folks part of the Horace Williams Tract UNC plans to build on (this large parcel will be a development issue in Chapel Hill in coming months/yrs.). Bird variety there this time of yr. is spotty but we'll have a look-see.
Cindy also suggested taking folks by the UNC campus Barred Owls, so
if Morehead Parking Lot is available that morning we'll stop there first to see if Harley and Charlotte care to meet the public!! (if the quad's squirrel population is any indication the owls should have a great breeding season ahead).

Meet out front Cindy?s Eastgate Plaza store by 8 am.

**Rob Gluck....... Chapel Hill, NC........ thrush@hotmail.com