Common Goldeneye at Fort Fisher

This may be a second post as I sent one without re-subscribing. ( I read the
posts off the web) and I had html selected

The Common Goldeneye spotted in the little pond
east of the NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher, NC by Bruce Smithson was still in
the pond Saturday. I have posted some pictures along with a Merlin which was
in the area Saturday and a Bald Eagle (taken from the Fort Fisher ferry
landing on 2/20). They are located in the Fort Fisher Gallery on the
following site.
 http://www.pbase.com/sellbirding

Harry D Sell
Boiling Spring Lakes, NC