RFI: Black Rail , Great Cormorant, Roseate Tern, or Curlew Sandpiper?

CarolinaBirders,

I am coming to the Banks this coming weekend for the Patterson pelagics,
and wonder if anyone has any regular spots for any of these birds this
summer? I have the Birding NC Coast book and this will be my primary
guide, and I've checked the listserv of late with no mentioning that
I've seen. I'm sure Black Rails are around, and Great Cormorant is said
to summer in small numbers, any help with either? Same goes for Roseate
Tern.  On another longshot, is there anyplace in particular that has
been regular for Curlew Sandpipers in recent years?

Any help will be greatly appreciated, as I plan to be in the coastal
section of NC from Friday through Monday.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Todd
McKenzie, TN
birder1@bellsouth.net