Hickory Meeting Info

I will likely be sending out several of this postings in the next month.
Just wanted to let anyone who is signing up for the Wagner Property trips to
know that a pair of rubber boots might be necessary.  Lori and I birded
there this morning and there is a lot of standing water in the pathways.  We
didn't see alot due to the heavy fog, but we did have very good, close looks
at 2 Worm-eating Warblers.  If you know of anyone who is going to the
meeting and are not on Carolinabirds, please pass this along.  Thanks.

Dwayne
Dwayne Martin
Foothills Bird Club
Taylorsville, NC