Re: eagles, frogs and butterflies

Yes, Juan that was me! I recognize your full name from
Carolinabirds! Thanks so much for showing it to us. It
was good luck. Juan had just picked up a red-tailed
Hawk that had been hit by a car and killed and showed
it to us before we made our way into the woods to look
for eagles. So we got a close up view of this
magnificent bird. So sad. REmember, do not throw your
apple cores and other food items onto the shoulders of
highways as it attracts rodents which then attract
owls and hawks to highways.
THanks Juan!
kate

=====