Wake County Inventory

Howdy!

Me, AGAIN! I obviously volunteer for many groups! Going down my list of
things to do before I leave. After searching the MA Audubon website, I'm
looking forward to adding Hudsonian Godwit to our life list. Plus, once
again, we'll be in the correct habitat for Northern Goshawk in ME, NH,
and VT. Maybe we'll finally see one this time! While we're gone I'll be
checking my e-mail to read  what you're seeing here in the Carolinas
while we're gone!

Have fun! Karen Bearden
Raleigh, NC
chickadeebirders@earthlink.net

Triangle Land Conservancy invites you to a slideshow presentation of the
new Wake County Inventory of Significant Natural Areas on Wednesday,
August 27, 7:30 pm, at the Community United Church of Christ, Raleigh
(corner of Wade Avenue and Dixie Trail).

CBC member and inventory author, Harry LeGrand, will highlight the rare
plant and animal species of Wake County and how we can protect them. The
Wake County Inventory of Significant Natural Areas is sponsored by
Triangle Land Conservancy, Wake County, and NC Natural Heritage Trust
Fund. The event will be hosted by Sierra Club Capital Group, Wake
Audubon Society, and        Triangle Land Conservancy.