First hurricane bird

Greetings from the perimeter of Isabel-

As I was staring out the window, watching Isabel wreak minor havoc on downtown Raleigh, I noticed a small bird in the willow oak in front of my house. A Worm-Eating Warber was frantically trying to locate shelter from the wind and rain, appearing very lost and out of place in this extremely urban environment (right near the NC State University campus). First unusual hurricane bird for me today, but I guess the day is still young. Anyone else seen anything unusual yet?

Nate Bacheler
Raleigh, NC