[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cops: Can't Live With Them, Can't Live Without Them

In article <D818I2.L1q@liii.com>, iguana@pine.liii.com (David B. Feig) wrote:

> What would my kind be?  How do you know I am an amateur?

Well,....being a REAL lawyer, certainly won't rate you any extra points:)

> Nah, you just don't pay attention.  We were talking about a hypothetical
> 65 mph limit here, or at least I was.  Who knows what you're talking about.

The 65 mph speed limit is NOT hypothetical, at least where I live.
I was talking about (that's how this all started Mr. Rocket Scientist)
the guys that started this thread, as a diatribe against police in general.

Why don't you go back and re-read some of the earlier post's.

> I agree, you ought to pay attention more and know what you're talking
> about before you post.  Maybe next time you can do a little better.

Oh,...boo, whooo...booo,...whooo!......*me crying*

I guess it's just back to alt.coffee.donuts for me:)

J Y

 Jamie-Andrea Yanak    **  Life is either a daring adventure,
    CYBER-VIXEN        **  or it is nothing.
<jamieyanak@oai.org>   **                        -Helen Keller

Follow-Ups: References: