[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: Cops: Can't Live With Them, Can't Live Without Them

Jamie Yanak (JamieYanak@oai.org) wrote:

: > Nah, you just don't pay attention.  We were talking about a hypothetical
: > 65 mph limit here, or at least I was.  Who knows what you're talking about.

: The 65 mph speed limit is NOT hypothetical, at least where I live.
: I was talking about (that's how this all started Mr. Rocket Scientist)
: the guys that started this thread, as a diatribe against police in general.
: Why don't you go back and re-read some of the earlier post's.
                                                       "posts"

You know, this "Stupid ex-cop" routine of yours is getting old. (okay,
perhaps it isn't a routine).  You were responding to my post, in which
I said for all you know, the road he is describing has a 65 mph limit.
Thus describing a hypothetical situation.  Duh.  You could have another
hypothetical situation describing a road with a 55 mph limit.  Roads
have different speed limits, which you may not have been aware of, being
a fairly unintelligent person.

Perhaps another ex-police officer out there will respond to this thread
and present law enforcement in a better (or at least smarter) light?
I don't find your refuting common knowledge (the Speed tax, called an
Energy tax in some areas) or common sense to be very illuminating.

I mean, they can't all be idiots, can they?

: > I agree, you ought to pay attention more and know what you're talking
: > about before you post.  Maybe next time you can do a little better.

: Oh,...boo, whooo...booo,...whooo!......*me crying*

: I guess it's just back to alt.coffee.donuts for me:)

Get that "super jumbo sized" coffee, that way you can make less trips
and spend more time collecting revenue for your local government.
Oh wait, you quit ..  well, if you stay at the D&D, maybe you can
get free refills all night?

: J Y