>In article <9507282026183817@btf.com> Artyom wrote:
>>>From: kennystar@megaweb.com (KENNY MORSE)
>>
>>KM>Was the key word there RECENTLY???  The majority of the
>>  >California driving public HAS gotten traffic tickets.  My students
>>  >are absolutely, positively a cross sections of ALL OF US.
>>
>>You forgetting that your students realize that they are talking to the
>>person who will eventually decide whether they passed the grade (and
>>completed traffic school).
>
>They could say the moon was made of green cheese and they STILL
>pass. What traffic school did YOU attend????
>>
>>Now, when I attended Traffic School, 90% of the students agreed that
>>driving is truly a right, not a privilege, and the state Govt robs us of
>>this constitutional right. Does this make it a *fact*? No more than your
>>chat with students who only want to get out and forget about you and the
>>whole ridiculous NTSI institution.
>>

>Well....in the 8 years that I've been teaching and taking calls on the air,
>90% wish it was a right, but KNOW it is a priviledge.  There is not
>ONE country on this Earth where driving is a right.  Boy, you
>guys are hardheaded. If YOU want driving to be a right....I
>encourage you and others to GET THE LAW CHANGED.
>In the meantime.....keep it up and pay for my vacations.

When was driving changed from a right to a privledge in the first place?
So far as I know driving has always been a right.  Cite your references,
please!  Be sure to give the court citations, the law paragraphs in the
Federal Register, etc.  I would like to see your justification for the
above comments about driving being a privledge.  What other countries do
is not a consideration of what goes on in California, or the USA.

>Kenny Morse

JerryK