[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The REAL REASON PEOPLE SPEED!

In article <4017n1$11h@news-e1a.megaweb.com>,
KENNY MORSE <kennystar@megaweb.com> wrote:

>In article <scotdunDCuG0M.18C@netcom.com> Scott Dunn wrote:
>>In article <leobDCts39.4Ip@netcom.com>,
>>Between 408 and 510... <leob@netcom.com> wrote:

>And then Scott writes:
>>If this were true, the govenment would have put governors on every single
>>automobile a long time ago.  Despite the whinings of the auto industry.
>
>Nonesense. And it IS true.  When YOU start teaching traffic school,
>or talk to thousands of motorists for a living, THEN call me with your
>"informed" opinion.

Of course, you never really teach what the law says.  You just teach them
what you want them to think: obedience.

>YOU BET $$$ is the deal....YOU....the guy who so willingly forks
>over your $$$ to the state, and then they pay guys like ME to have
>to face the likes of YOU for 8 hours. And all for what? Minutes?
>You getting somewhere a few minutes sooner? Idicocy!

Willingly?  Sorry KENNY.  My goal is to find every single procedural, or
legal error made by law-eforcement types and D.A.s and make their
prosecution of me as EXPENSIVE as possible.  I would encourage everyone
who reads this to read the Vehicle Code and look for inconsistencies.

Why?  You do not get "due process of law" when you are dealing with a
traffic ticket.  What you do get is "accepted practice."  Here's an
example for you to ponder.  Before arraignment, the ticket (hereinafter
'complaint') must be filed with the magistrate.  Is it EVER filed with
any magistrate?  NO.  Never.  It's delivered to the data room in the
court house for entering into their computers.

The constitution clearly states that you have the right to assistance of
cousel.  The courts have ruled that defendants have a right to assistance
of counsel at EVERY STAGE of the proceedings.  An advocate is a better
word for it.  That advocate is the magistrate.  Every complaint must be
verified before a magistrate.  The process is called a probable cause
hearing.  Bet you never had one of those before arraignment, eh?

No, I don't willingly fork it over to profiteers like KENNY.

--
Scott Dunn : scotdun@netcom.com : FOIA/PA researcher, tutor
"When there is crime in government, there is no justice." --Potato

Follow-Ups: References: