You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00031 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear BhakthAs:

Few days ago , I posted an announcement about policy
changes in moderating the groups for which I am responsible
and eliminating multiple copies of messages sent to
our sister groups (as in this mail).

Earlier , I had indicated that I will implement this policy
as of Tuesday , Jue 17 , 2003.

We have a proverb in our tradition : "Subhasya Seegram"
(Foe auspicious initatives , the earlier the better).

Therefore , I WILL IMPLEMENT THIS ANNOUNCED POLICY
AS OF TODAY (June 15, 2003). Today is Mithuna Ravi
sankaramaNam (Aani Maasa PiRappu).

As a point of infomation , I have ownership/Moderator
responsibility for Five Groups in all including
Saranagathi, Oppiliappan and Raama Bhakthi.

The groups left out from the above count of Five are:

(1)Lakshmi Job net with 56 Members. This is for the creation
of a job network for Vaishnavites (in the broadest sense of
the term ). It is expected that those who are working in
different Corporations and Government agencies or
Universities will share the information on job openings
known to them in their organizations quickly so that
those who are looking for jobs can apply rightaway
and compete for those jobs. The jobs avialable in India
as well as USA are included in the scope of these activiites.

You can subscribe to this List by sending e-mail to

Lakshmi-Job-Net@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please help your Vaishnavite friends and abhimAnis
by sharing knowledge about job openings known to
you .Many Thanks.

(2) Kanyaa Daanam List: This is a meeting place for
the parents and relatives of Vaishnavite boys and girls
to exchange information on proespective brides and grooms.
This site is intended for Forward-minded Viashnavites to
come together to build families WITHOUT THE UNWELCOME
TRADITION OF DOWRIIES AND SIMILAR OPPRESSIVE MONETARY
CONSIDERATIONS THAT HUMILIATE THE VEDIC VIVAAHAM
PROCESSES THESE DAYS.

You can subscribe to this List by sending e-mail to

Sadagopan10510-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regarding the other three groups , You can enroll
as members , if you wish , by sendding e-mail to
the following addresses:

Oppiliappan-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (For Oppiliappan List)

Saranagathi-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( For Saranagathi List)

RaamaBhakthi-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(For Raama Bhakthi group).

Thank you all and hope this will help to keep
specific information flowing to specific groups
with special interests .If the moderator of individual
sister groups still wish to be copied on future postings
that appear in the SaranAgathy and Oppiliappan Lists ,
please let me know . Saranagathy List should revert to
SaranAgathy Journal with the help of a new Web Master.

NamO NaarAyaNAya ,
V.Sadagopan

P.S: From now on , I wont have a chance to appeal to
the members of multiple lists for their support to
the ongoing RathnAngi Kaimkaryam for SrI DevanAtha PerumAL
of ThiruvahIndhrapuram .

May I request you all in this final appeal to join in
this Once-in-q-lifetime Kaimkaryam and contact me
if you would like to support this Kaimkaryam dear
to all SrI VaishNavAs . ThiruvahIndhrapuram is
a dhivya dEsam dear to all AchAryAs belonging to
Bhagavath RaamAnuja Darsanam .

May SrI HemAbhjavalli SamEtha SrI DhaivanAyakan's
paripoorNa anugraham be with you always.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list