You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00085 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srihi

Respected Bhagavathas,

I wish to inform you that yesterday & today i recd mails from our religious group and it contained virus as attachment. I request all of you to be careful in opening the attachment.

Please do not open attachment from unknown people.

I pray GOD to give good sense to prevail for the Bad characters who are spoiling the satsang.If we all Brahmins together curse definitely it will come true, but  we will not do it.

With Warmest Regards,
L.Sridhar.
Mail to:
"Sriharitha" ( Behind Tank),
I Cross, Sri Munieshwara Swamy Layout extension,
Munnekolala, Marthahalli Post,
Bangalore:560 037.
Tel:  8475017/ 8476880
Mobile :9845 16 78 15