You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00077 Mar 2003

Mar 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sri Lakshmi Narasimhan,
I have heard of this technique to remember the appropriate suffix. Like
you have rightly pointed out, it is a technique to remember something. This
is 'especially' useful for somebody who does not understand the meaning of
the pAsuram. (Even those who understand could use it, of course...)

What I wrote earlier is neither a "technique" nor a "logic" to remember.
It is just plain simple thamizh grammar. Once the reader is aware of whom
the AzhvAr addresses, it is natural to use the appropriate suffix.

Thanks.
Best Regards,
adiyEn
-Viji