Re: [compost_tea] RE:Membership Drift

From: Stuart Baxter <stu.baxter_at_virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:02:06 +0100

Hi all

As an ex-lurker then <smile> I've only managed a couple of brews as experim=
ents using kit I've cobbled together myself. It looks like the weather here=
 (England) is not conducive to unheated brewing, and it's getting colder! S=
o what sort of heating equipment do you use to keep the brew at 80 - 85 deg=
rees F?

I was hoping to just assimilate some basic knowledge before poking my head =
above the parapet because that usually provokes a response like "that was a=
nswered six months ago" :o{
    Meanwhile I have set up a 'compost' folder in Outlook Express using 'me=
ssage rules' under the tools tab so if a thread goes over my head or gets w=
earisome I can always use the 'Delete' button. It's been interesting though=
, even the advertisements, every little bit helps! :o}

Be well

Stuart Bits and Bobs