[compost_tea] Re: yeast in AACT

From: ericgoodenough <sfo_at_gwi.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:49:00 -0000

Thanks, Elaine. Can you clarify: More testing is needed to
determine "aerobicity"(my quotes)? Do the tests you recommend a)
monitor Dissolved Oxygen and/or b)use ratios of AB/AF to TB/TF to
tell us more about whether our tea stayed aerobic? In the case of the
latter, how may we use those data to interpret "aerobicity"?

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511