[compost_tea] Begginer help

From: enoc2222 <enoc2222_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 02:34:03 -0000

Hello Everyone
 I have been interested in compost tea/worm farming/composting
for a while and am want to use it on my house plants,in my fathers
garden and as a project for my schooling(i am curently 16 and self
taught gardener/horticulter'st)
i am a bit confused and was wondering if you guys could help me out
on some question i have on the compost for the tea and the mix or
additives for the tea
my Father bought a 22 Gl. earth tea brewer and is what i will be
using to make the teas also he(my father) has put me incharge of
making tea for our entire garden
Please Let Me Know
Thanks a bunch
Oliver
P.S. i am also interested in alfalfa tea and other teas beside ones
for the brewer

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!