[compost_tea] Re: Re: Tilling is sometimes necessary!

From: chris reid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 14:22:36 -0500

Oh, so there's a cardinal rule to ca to mg ratio? I didn't forget it -- I
never learned it, though I've heard people referring to it. What is the
cardinal rule of balancing the ca to mg ratio? Does the ratio depend on the
type of soil?

And if anybody can lay their hands on it, could you please post the Harry
Hoitink citation? I like reading his stuff and am sure he did some great
research, but what Harry H did and what I can do *may* be two different
situations, and I'd like to be able to understand that clearly.

Chris Reid

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511