[compost_tea] DO Meters

From: Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 11:16:20 -0800

I have some questions about the practical issue of DO meters.

Chris, you said you don't as yet have a DO meter.
Kevin is less than thrilled with his.

We plan to buy one the beginning of the year if there's
one that works well. I just haven't read very many posts on
this list as to which ones are preferable and why.

I haven't bought one yet and would like to know if we can have some
more opinions as to who is satisfied with their DO meter
and would recommend it since it's such an important piece
of equipment for all of us. I need something that doesn't
need a scientist to operate and one where I don't have to mortgage
the farm.

I see that many of you are using them; you must have an opinion.

Please let me know what you're using and if you'd recommend it.

And . A while back, Thomas Giannou wrote this:

"Here's a DO meter for $190.

http://www.aquacave.com/Milwaukee%20Meters.htm . "

If any of you use this, what can you tell me about it?

Thanks,

Judi