Re: [compost_tea] DO Meters

From: Scott Alexander <daylily_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 06:11:41 +1000

  "Here's a DO meter for $190.

  http://www.aquacave.com/Milwaukee%20Meters.htm . "

  If any of you use this, what can you tell me about it?

  Judi - many compost tea makers in Australia are using the $190 Milwaukee =
model (although it is about $AU 400 with a carry case in Oz)

  If you take good care of it, it should last for years. Mine got some CT i=
nside it and that shortened its life. Take care with the probe - it can be =
easily damaged, and quirt some clean water on the tip after use.

  Scott Alexander

  Maleny

  Australia

  PS I don't know how anyone can make good tea consistently without one.