[compost_tea] Re: Perceived risk of food-related hazards

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 01:34:50 -0000
--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Steve Diver" <steved@n...> wrote:
> Hey Dennis -
>
> Slow down a little and read my postings.
>
> <><><>>><><<><<><><<<I've read all your postings.Dennis

The citation I shared had NOTHING to do with CTTF!!

> It was an item that arrived in this journal's Table
> of Contents.  It is a current paper.... that provides
> a parallel perpective.... with respect to public
> perceptions of "risk"... pathogens included.
>
>><><><><<That is risk related to foods not soil amendments.Dennis

That's all.  Add it to your toolbox, or delete it.

> As far as the specs, it says it right there in CTTF.

I know they're there .Da!!!!!!Read my questions,then answer if you
have it,don't delete them and think they've gone away.....How did you
arrive at that number? Why? What's so hard about that question?
Apparently it was just pulled out of thin air. I Hate to speculate or
ass u me but I see CTTF has no answer. I only mostly asked fffor
historical data.  Where's the science that you refer to on the home
page of compost_tea? As in data,recipes,brewers,DO,pH,temp., etc.Test
methods,specifics,data ,range,defect level,standard deviation,data,
average,sampling
technique,procedures,accuracy,precision,collaborative testing.  ACT
was interesting until these regs arrived.  I see no science involved
in your CTTF spec regarding E.coli testing.   Someone wants us
producers to pay for the data.   Now I did get close to ruffling my
feathers! Anybody elses?      Dennis

> Etc.....
>
> Steve Diver
>

> --- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "dkemnitz2000"
<dkemnitz2000_at_y...>