Re: [compost_tea] Re: Anaerobic boy crosses over

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 09:00:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmmm Circulation will be less "organized".in the round tank. Many stray currents rather than one strong curent will develop. Will probably work. Your turn to experimant.

To test circulation patterns in clear water.
Fill ping pong balls with enough water to make them equal to water or slightly buoyant.
Reseal. Operate circulation system for an hour to establish the pattern it will have. Using an "extended reach device, release a PPballs one at a time in various parts of the tank. Observe motion. . .

Titel Ryzhomer <thegoodjob_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi Bob,

Thank you for the information. I'll give it a whirl once I save up
for the air pump. My credit card's tapped. BTW the tank is round
12'X 3'.

Regards,
Titel

> > > Yahoo! Groups Links