Re: [compost_tea] Re: Asian Rust

From: L Blair <rlbct_at_clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:06:23 +1300
> Just because CT or EM or WE irradicates a fungus or some malady does
> not mean it acts as a fungicide the same as Vitamin C is not an
> antibiotic but may help heal infections. If it appears to work then
> just maybe it does.

What I object to is citing "CT" or whatever as doing anything.  Surely one
must qualify it in some form as "the batch of CT I made" or "this recipe for
CT" did (or appeared to) so-and-so?

Of course, the meaning of "CT" on this list comes with the implications of
the teachings and guidelines of Dr Elaine.

As for any particular batch of CT "curing" or "destroying" a pathogen: if
there was a large number of predators for that pathogen in the tea, its
conceivable that most all of them would be eaten up?

Lynton

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links