Re: [compost_tea] BITI-BOBOLATOR

From: <jallan6977_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:13:25 -0500
   Cute way to put things Dwaine.  Dom  xx of Kefir list fame has a
site on which the critters take over the dialogue to tell people just
what they need to survive.  People remember the funny aspect of it
and remember the funny part but also remember the facts that Dom was
trying to get across.  A way of doing things that has suceeded many
times.
   Dom has a foreign to me name I can't even say let alone spell.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links