[compost_tea] basic questions

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:30:12 -0800 (PST)
I make a compost pile.
Then I take some of this compost and add things like
molasses.
Make tea, assume its good tea for these questions.
I apply it to some growing situation.

Most of things I've heard talk about the wonderful
things it does for the soil or surface of the leaves.

If I had applied either compost or organic material to
the growing area would the tea enhance these organic
applications.

Example; with the addition of rain or irrigation, am I
creating compost tea with the surface applied compost?

=====
Butch Ragland
Conflict is as addictive as
cocaine, alcohol, cigarettes,etc