Re: [compost_tea] Brewing time for soil applications only

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:38:24 -0800 (PST)
Obviously you have no idea what I think, but thank you
for a simple answer to simple question. And yes I did
want to talk theoretics. Since I'm offended by the
tone of your response I'm going to respond in kind.
Science must understand the specifics of a complex
world and seldom arrives at complex answers directly.
Rather it accumulates knowledge a piece at a time.
Look up the word emperical.

Your questions about what I've done has nothing to do
with my question but out of courtescy I'll answer
directy. Yes, I did all of those things.

=====