Re: Important Message-Upcoming Change in Reply Setting

Jill wrote exactly what I wanted to express earlier, but the words (it couldn't have been my brain!)
failed me. I've gleaned a terrific amount of knowledge by reading answers to questions that, in my
relative inexperience,  I never would have thought to ask. I have probably half a file drawer of
messages containing information that I've found applicable to current or anticipated future problems.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086