Re: Gravel tailings for fertilizer? and Hydrogen Peroxide

Powdered limestone is great for acid soils which is easy enough to get in
boggy or high organic soils.  Actually powdered shale can be high in some
of the minors like zinc and copper but will be low in phosphates and
potash that granite dusts will slowly release.  Flint is usually low
temperature hydrothermally emplaced silica; it is not igneous.

I wince at the idea of working with 35% H2O2 around a farm.  It is a low
grade rocket fuel at that concentration.  Usually it can be handled safely
but there a several minor elements (such as manganese) used around a farm
and also several organic materials (like a drop of blood) that will cause
it to explosively detonate.

---Jay