Re: Gravel tailings for fertilizer? and Hydrogen Peroxide

>Powdered limestone is great for acid soils which is easy enough to get
in
>boggy or high organic soils.  Actually powdered shale can be high in
some
>of the minors like zinc and copper but will be low in phosphates and
>potash that granite dusts will slowly release.  Flint is usually low
>temperature hydrothermally emplaced silica; it is not igneous.
>
>I wince at the idea of working with 35% H2O2 around a farm.  It is a
low
>grade rocket fuel at that concentration.  Usually it can be handled
safely
>but there a several minor elements (such as manganese) used around a
farm
>and also several organic materials (like a drop of blood) that will
cause
>it to explosively detonate.
>
>---Jay

I'm glad you and other people know stuff. Now I'll have to ask Gordon
why he didn't warn us about the explosive potential of peroxide. I
wonder if it can blow up weeds. It might be handy for tree stumps or
Johnson grass roots. So flint is practically just quartz, huh? Did you
know chickens transmute silicon from quartz sand into calcium? A number
of biological systems transmute many common elements. It might be a bit
too slow a process to fertilize organic farms tho. Even seeds transmute
elements when they sprout. See Louis Kervran's book, Biological
Transmutation. Bye. Lloyd