Re: [seedsavers] Unfortunate circumstances regarding this list

Lawrence,
I think it would be a great idea to generate a paragraph welcoming
people to the list.  I signed up  through the SpinFarm list and didn't
full (and still don't ) understand the intention of this group.

I'm inexperienced at saving seeds and want to learn more, which is why
I signed up.  I hope that this is the place for me.

If someone came up with a first draft maybe we can all have a say over
the next week and this might really be the basis of what the list is
for, based on the membership input. Would make for a really strong
listserve if the membership create its intention and welcome newcomers
with an explanation.

How old is this list anyways?

Just my thoughts.
Ryan