From: "Leah Campbell" <faeriemaiden@hotmail.com>
To: <carolinabirds@duke.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 11:13 PM
Subject: tanagers

I was wondering how far up, (in altitude or in direction), I need to go to
find a scarlet tanager. I have a nesting pair of summer tanagers in my yard,
but I have never seen a scarlet.

Also, on the topic of tanagers, any Carolina Birders been to Trinidad
(specifically, ASA Wright)? My mom & I went in 2000, after my college
graduation. I absolutely fell in love with the place. Tanagers of every
color! I'd love to talk with folks who have been or are curious about the
place.

Leah Campbell
Blackstock, SC
3/4/78