Beaufort meeting Jan. 2004

To all interested birders:
 I have field trips planned for the Savannah Spoil Site on Fri. 30th at
8:00am and 1:00pm. and the same times on Sat. the 31st.We can take 20
birders on each trip,with a maximum of 4 cars.
The catch is that I have to send a form with name address phone # and
signature of each birder to Atlanta, to gain permission to enter.
 Please E-mail me with the day and time you want to go, and a second
choice in case we have to many for the same time.I will also need your
mailing address.
The forms will be at the September meeting for all that are there that
want to go to sign.
 I will mail out to the remainder after the Hickory meeting.
Also we will be having a all day trip to USC's Pritchard Island on Fri.
and Sat. if you would rather go there, or you can do both on alternate
days.
 Van Atkins
2040 Church Creek Dr
Charleston SC. 29414