Re: Cinnamon Teal, etc.-Spoil Site CBC trip

quoth the Raven:
>To borrow a word from our friend, country Gary Phillips:
Whooooooeeeeee!<

let the record show: i've never maintained residence outside the corporate
limits of any municipality.

and i can read and write and count to 20 without taking my shoes off, too!

glad y'all saw some cool birds!

Woohoo!

;-)

gary phillips
conway, sc
sunset zone 31

"...where is the person, I ask, who, on observing this glittering fragment
of the rainbow, would not pause, admire, and turn his mind with
reverence..." (J.J. Audubon)