You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00257 Sep 2005

Sep 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI :

Dear BhakthAs of SrI Lakshmi Nrusimhan :

It has been adiyEn's BhAgyam to write about Swamy Desikan's SrI Sthuthi
SlOkams and place those postings at the sacred feet of SrI Devi as a part
of the Fund raising Kaimkaryam for HH Srimath Azhagiya Singar as His
79th Thirunakshthram celebrations are being planned at Bangalore for
Dec 10, 2005.

adiyEn needs Your TOTAL support for fulfilling Srimath Azhagiya Singar's command
to me to serve as Your Coordinator for the Overseas Fund Raising efforts for the 79th & 80th Thirunakshathram Festival with Chathur Veda PaarAyaNam , Sathas , NithyArAdhanam ,
SambhAvanais and MaryAdhais ( Prathi SambhAvanais ) , TadhiyArAdhanam
and a  host of other activities like the RELEASE  OF SRI SOOKTHIS BY MANY PREVIOUS
AZHAGIYA SINGARS . Release of these books , which are in TaaLa Kosams ( Palm leaves /
Grantha Lipis ) as  well as in fragile manuscript form (acid paper ) will add so much
to the wealth of Scholarly and authoritative material on Bhagavath RaamAnuja
SiddhAntham .

If we do not preserve, protect and print these rare & fragile Sri Kosams of
our AchAryans , these treasures will be lost forever . These Sri Kosams
are now scatterd all over ; a team of Sri Matam sishyAs in India are going
to locate and catalog them ; Sri Matam adhikAris under the guidance of
Srimath Azhagiya Singar  will  go through  them to get them ready for printing
and the overseas sishyAs will get them printed with Srimath Azhagiya Singar's
insightful forewords .

Prakrutham Azhagiya Singar is one of the most prolific creators of
Sri Sookthis that span across the entire gamut of Rahasya granthams ,
Ahnika Granthams , PurANams and many , many articles in Sri Nrusimha
PriyA .

Modern scanning and digital storage technologies will be used to make
these rare books available to the international scholarly communities .

Plans are also in place to complete the rest of the scanning of the pages of
Sri Nrusimha PriyA , which was started by HH Injimedu Srimath Azhagiya
Singar back in 1942. The depth and greatness of articles there and the history
of our Sri Matam as recorded there is some thing that has no match .

For now , we will focus on the 79th birthday of our revered AchAryan
and then go on to the intensive planning of the 80th Thirunakshathram ,
which would be a  landmark occasion . You are all invited to subscribe
to a new e-group that has been created yesterday . It will be devoted to
the coverage of various planning activities for the 80th Thirunakshathra
Uthsavam at SelayUr in December 2006 . You are welcoem to become
Members and take an active part  in the extensive planning of this
landmark Thirunakshathram . You can subscribe by sending e-mail to:

azhgiyasingar_satabhishekam-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many of us were blessed to participate in the two previous Kaimkaryams
( The PoorvAchArya PaadhukA JeerNOtthAraNa and ChaathurmAsya Kaimkaryams)
this year . Srimath Azhagiya Singar is very delighted with our support for
the above two Kaimakryams .

Srimath Azhagiya Singar has many immediate tasks to attend to as a part
of the nirvAham of SrI Matam . Our SamarpaNams during the occasion of
His Thirunakshathram and ChAthrumAsyam lighten His heavy burden .
This is the least we can do as SishyAs in a spirit of lasting thankfulness for
His  incomparable MahOpakakArams .

We have 70 days left unitl Dec 10 , 2005 , the actual day of
the 79th Thirunakshathram .

I would very much like to hear now from EVERY ONE OF THE SISHYAAS OF
SRIMATH AZHAGIYA SINGAR ABOUT THEIR INDIVIDUAL PLEDGES FOR THE 79th Thirunakshathra Uthsavam fund raising .

Please do not postpone your decisions on providing Your support
for the upcoming Thirunakshathram .

At this time , adiyEn needs your pledges only for this  Uthsavam .
Your actual Tax free samarpaNams can be sent to Ahobila Matam ,
North America not later than the third week of November , 2005
to the following address:

Sri R.Rajaji
President , Ahobila Matam NA
10404 Shepherd Crook Ct
Potomac , MD 20854

Thank you in advance for making our AchAryan's Thirunakshathra
Uthsavam a grand success !

DaasOham , Srimath Azhagiya Singar Thiruvadi ,
Oppiliappan Koil VaradAchAri Sadagopan

P.S : adiyEn will post next a few articles on Sri Lakshmi Sahasram
and then continue with DhramidOpanishad Saaram/ Taathparya
RathnAvaLi Sri Sookthi of Swamy Desikan .

SrImath Azhagiya Singar ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,
Daasan , Oppiliappan Koil VaradAchAri Sadagopan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com