Re: [compost_tea] AACT and Pasture

From: Mike Harvey <mharvey_at_westnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 20:14:33 +0800

Brian,
Are you able to give details on the results from SFI that you have achieved
ie fungal biomass and activity etc. This would help with suggestions re AACT
recipes.
I have used AACT fungal dominated on pasture (2nd year now)and have not
noticed any huge difference however I believe this is a long term exercise.
Having said that the cattle have been doing really well with 100% or more
calving with 8 and 9 year old cows, nil vet bills and nill drenching, there
also seems to be a lot more fungi growing around the place, mushrooms etc.
Regards Mike Harvey.