[seedsavers] The new seedkeepers is ready and everyone has been subscribed. This is the last message to this seedsavers list.

The seedsavers list no longer exists - all subscribers have been removed and resubscribed to the seedkeepers list.
Be sure to keep the temporary password just sent to you for the new list.
Go here to change your user configuration (private, nomail, digest, etc.):
Go here for the message archives (public):
http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/seedkeepers/
Use this address when posting messages to the forum:
seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

After I send this message I will unsubscribe everyone. You will get a copy of the above information in your
unsubscription message.

Lawrence