[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Moratorium Called on Genetically Modified Foods

Dr John Hagelin's Natural Law Party is calling for a total moratorium on
the release of genetically modified
organisms. At the *very least* any food products containing such materials
should be clearly labelled so that we can choose what we eat.

Strange new artificial foods never envisaged by nature are already
appearing in your supermarkets. The effects of these foods are as yet not
fully understood but some have already been devastating for health. In one
case in the U.S. 37 people died and 1500 were left disabled. Other
products had to be abandoned when they went disastrously wrong. But you
will not know what you are eating because the government has decided that
labeling of genetically modified foods is not necessary. Your precious
right to choose what you and your family eats has been lost.

Please read the real story behind genetically modified foods at
http://www.natural-law.org/nlp